So here I am with a series of chapters, in which I am going to tell you about the basics of composition and layout, photography, typography, etc. This series will surely give an idea to the beginners what they are stepping into and what basics they must know. This series will have Six chapters. I hope you are going to like it.
Chapter 6: Logos
All logos are built out of Shapes, Images, and Typography.
- Abstract - In this shaped are used to represent your business. Emotive quality of colors are also used. Ex - Pepsi, Nicke, etc.
- Emblem logo - Uses frames and shapes to enclose the company or organizations name. Ex - Starbucks, Warner brother, etc.
- Word mark - Custom typography is used to make work marks. Ex - Coca Cola, ebay, etc.
- Letter mark - The typography in this have stylized and decorative Letter. Ex - IBM, CNN, etc
- Pictorial mark - These are known as symbols or non-abstract logos, visual icons that represent your company name or service. Ex - Twitter, Apple, etc.
- Mascot logo -Logos rely on a character, generally mascots are inspired from animals. Ex - Michelin, Cheetos. etc.
- Combination mark - These logos consists typography, shape. Ex - Master card, Amazon, etc.