Building a website and mobile application is simpler than ever, however creating an appealing, intelligent and effectively useful application can be very intense. If you want to get great results for your product you must hire a UI/UX designer. So now the question is what do they do? Why do we need them? What skills are required for this job?
What do they do?
Firstly we should realize that UI and UX design are two distinct models of the same customer experience. UX is all about client experience, it is all about how something functions and how users interact with the product.UI revolves around feel and design.These are some of the things which designers take care of :
· They comprehend the mind of customers.
· Speaking with the technical staff and adjusting structures.
· Understanding the requirements well and making an exceptionally agreeable design.
· UX designers will assist with making the ideal framework that provides an exceptional user experience.
For what reason do we need them?
- Brand awareness
· We as a whole realize that people remember visuals more than writings. Visuals are about the hues, logo, illustrations, and so forth.
· Maybe the greatest advantage of employing a UI/UX designer is that it can help raise your brand awareness.
· As we as a whole know, Twitter is known for its default great blue and white hues. Indeed, these hues were likely ideas by a UX designer. With an instinctive and short-sighted structure, Twitter has epitomized the attention of billions over the planet.
· Designers can help pick the correct hues, topics, and plans to draw in individuals to your organization as well as to ensure that people recognize your company from the get-go.
2. Management of digital platform of the company
· UX designers can help make your site instinctive and simple to use. This is significant because, if someone can’t find what they’re looking for on your website, they’ll likely just move onto the next site.
· While this may appear unrealistic but imagine you are in a store for shopping and there are no signage, no walkway markers, no passage leave signs, you will be confused and will leave the store immediately.
UX creators can keep up and get the organization away from this issue.
3. Identify the Audience
· Let’s face it, regardless of how incredible your site is, it’s not feasible for everybody.
· Various audiences have various necessities with regard to development and design, and your UX designer must be aware of this.
· Making your application accessible for specially-abled people, for which your website UI must be well aligned and simple so that it can be read by screen readers. Keeping accessibility in mind helps your product to be used by most of the people on the planet. Here are some key components that UX designer will be hoping to recognize:
1. Area, age, sex, Interests, likes, and aversions of customers.
2. Recognition of needs.
3. How comfortable they are with your brand/product.
4. Responsive Design
· This refers to making a consistent client experience across all the gadgets, including mobile, laptops, and desktops.
· Making a site that is friendly with great UI + UX is particularly significant these days, mobile use surpassed desktop usage for the first time in history.
1. Great communication abilities
2. Great research work
5. Visual communication
6. Comprehension of human psychology