The 7 C’s of Communication is an agenda that assists to improve professional communication skills and builds the opportunity that the message will be comprehended in the very same manner as it was planned. It is a useful way to ensure good and business communication. The 7 C’s of Communication gives a helpful checklist because of which both written and verbal communication go off in an unmistakable way to the target audience.
1. Completeness — The message ought to be clear with all the relevant points needed. The message ought to satisfy the necessity of the crowd. A decent subdivision of topics should be there for a complete overview. It should be all geared up to the receiver’s perception.
2. Correctness- One should evade linguistic blunders and spelling mistakes. The right language prompts the trust of the receiver. The receiver feels that they are being taken in a genuine manner. Information should be exact. It additionally builds the confidence of the sender and leaves an extraordinary effect on the readers.
3. Courtesy — It is imperative to think about the emotions and perspectives of the intended interest group. Approach the audience in an inviting and gracious way. Use terms that show respect towards the readers. Do not be biased. The rude presentation will lead to no audience.
4. Concreteness — The message should be clear and well supported by facts and figures. There should be no room left for misinterpretation. The factual message leaves a great impact on the mind of the reader
5. Clarity — Clear and plain language is easily understandable. The motive of the message should be clear to emphasize on a single goal. Consistency ought to be kept up.
6. Consideration — Relate to the target group and be involved. The receiver must be taken into consideration. The sender needs to identify with their suppositions, their convictions, and so forth.
7. Conciseness — The message should be precise and to the point. A consistent storyline should be there. Avoid lengthy sentences, no one loves to read them, they are boring and tiring.
I think other than these 7 C’s there are two more C’s which are CREATIVITY and CREDIBILITY.
1. Creativity — A text will only be lively when the words and sentence structure are used creatively.
2. Credibility — By creating an atmosphere of trust in a conversation or text, you add credibility to the message.